Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd (CGPV) is a joint venture entity between Country Garden Holdings Ltd and Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd, an associate company of Kumpulan Prasarana Rakyat Johor. As master developer of Forest City in Johor, CGPV is building a mixed development complete with residential and commercial properties located on four reclaimed islands spanning 1,386 ha (three times the size of Singapore). Development of the mini-city will span over a period of 30 years.
Unique Selling Propositions
- Multiple forms of transportation
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) concept
- Close proximity to Singapore
- An integrated city spanning more than 30 sq km
- A city with ample greenery and without vehicles traversing its space
- First city in the world where horticulture covers the facades of the buildings, creating a forest-like environment