Kota Sultan Ahmad Shah (KotaSAS) is one of the biggest integrated township developments in Kuantan spanning over 2,000 acres. Created from a vision to modernize Kuantan, this township is set to be the new administrative capital for Pahang. As the new Bandar Baru Kuantan, KotaSAS will be the leader in revolutionizing the way of living and working for the east coast.
The township will be comprehensive and integrated to provide both vibrant commercial areas and exclusive residential areas. The central business district anchored by Pusat Pentadbiran Sultan Ahmad Shah (PPSAS) and upcoming KotaSAS Sentral ECRL Station will offer retail malls, government offices, office suites, medical facilities, educational institutions, and recreational facilities. KotaSAS will provide world class facilities and economic opportunities for everyone.
The township with over 2,600 units of homes already completed and occupied is planned to offer over 8,000 residential units over 15 years that ranges from terrace houses, semi-detached, bungalows and condominiums. The house designs are inspired by the serene and breathtaking nature surrounding the development. KotaSAS is curated to provide the community with a home and environment where families can grow and improve their quality of life.
The epitome of a self-sustained township, KotaSAS will revitalize, reinvigorate, enhance, and elevate the community of Kuantan to a new era.
Unique Selling Propositions
- TASEK commercial center & retail shops provides the modern style needs of residents
- Safe township with citywide auxiliary police patrol, citywide CCTV surveillance and guarded precincts
- Green environment with breathtaking recreational parks, lakes, and landscaped jogging/ cycling tracks
- Close proximity to Major Kuantan thoroughfares, East Coast Highway, Kuantan-Kemaman Bypass, Kuantan Airport, Kuantan Seaport, and future ECRL Station
- Amenities situated nearby i.e. East Coast Mall, Kuantan Medical Center, International School of Kuantan, and Mahkota Golf & Country Club
- Abundance of tourist attractions; Teluk Cempedak, Sungai Pandan Waterfalls, and Sungai Lembing Mines