Jesselton Quay, a project identified as one of the strategic initiatives under “Cities as Growth Poles (Private Investments)” under the 11th Malaysia Plan, is a mixed development with a net saleable value of RM1.8 billion. Sitting on 16.25 acres of prime land at KK Port, Jesselton Quay had commenced construction in February 2017 on the first phase covering 4 acres known as the Jesselton Quay Central (“JQC”).
Kota Kinabalu’s newest lifestyle destination, where heritage meets contemporary architecture at the edge of the South China Sea. This is the birthplace of Jesselton, Kota Kinabalu as we know it today, reborn as a waterside city with stunning sea and mountain views. From the boardwalk through the shopping and gourmet precincts, Sabah’s newest urban paradise is coming soon.
A place made for you to discover creative crafts, delicious cuisine, and unique retail. It is also seamlessly linked to the new Sabah International Convention Centre and Gaya Street, the most famous street in Kota Kinabalu.
Unique Selling Propositions
- Located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu’s original central business district (CBD)
- Unique urban lifestyle in a blend of culture, entertainment and luxury
- Close proximity to numerous amenities; Suria Mall, Wisma Merdeka Shopping Centre, Waterfront Kota Kinabalu, KK Bird Sanctuary, and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- Accessible to a cluster of islands; Gaya Island, Sapi Island, Manukan Island, Mamutik Island and Sulug Island
- Easy access to medical facilities such as Gleneagles Medical Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, and Damai Specialist Centre