ALAIA Titiwangsa is a haven for the people looking for a place where residents can experience a seamless transition between community and exclusivity. Accentuating the idea that you will not be moving in alone, but with the whole community.
ALAIA Titiwangsa boasts of exclusive community facilities such as a Sky Pool, indoor and outdoor children’s play areas; a garden complete with fruit trees and herb garden, a cozy Sky Dining, a Green Folly for small parties and many more where residents can gather be it among themselves or with friends and family for entertainment and celebrations. A functional co-working space equipped with a private meeting room enables residents to comfortably work from home. The jaw-dropping views from ALAIA’s 39th-floor boasts of unobstructed views of the marvelous Kuala Lumpur (KL) city skyline, with the Petronas twin towers, KL Tower and Menara TRX being the main feature.
This stunning 40-storey development situated in a low-density residential area of Titiwangsa has plentiful green spaces complete with a jogging track and a well-equipped gym, a true haven for residents to unwind. Additionally, ALAIA’s strategic location within KL City Centre is surrounded by matured infrastructure and amenities; direct access to Duke Highway; a 5-minute drive to Titiwangsa LRT-Monorail-MRT interchange station, and only 11 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. This makes ALAIA a perfect location for professionals, entrepreneurs, and working executives looking for a home within the bustling KL city.
At ALAIA Titiwangsa, experience a seamless transition between community and exclusivity. A vision for modern city living where meaningful connections are formed with those around you.
Unique Selling Propositions
- Panoramic 180° views of the Kuala Lumpur City view and the Titiwangsa Range
- Numerous facilities over several floors to gather, relax, workout and entertain: Children Playground Swimming Pool Jogging Track, Sky lounge Indoor Jacuzzi
- A curated retail space featuring F&B outlets and other conveniences
- Activity van for weekend exploration as well as a shuttle van for MRT/LRT
- Direct access into DUKE highway and within close proximity of KLCC and Bukit Bintang
- Shuttle van to Titiwangsa LRT Station (interchange to monorail) and Titiwangsa MRT Station
- Rectangular designed layouts equipped with a study room for all types